1. CONDITIONS OF PROMOTION AND SALE OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES.
The conditions of contracting-out each of the services or products (prices, availability, conditions of modification or cancellation, etc.) are established by service providers and the special conditions established by The Fun Plan as organizer and / or commission agent.
2. DEPOSIT PAYMENT.
The Fun Plan SL regulations state that all groups must be prepaid before the departure of customers and make a deposit as a guarantee at the time of booking. To make the deposit reservation the proccess will be as follows in each case:
2.a College Trips
Seat Reservation fee: € 50 per person.
Second payment: 50% of total amount, you will have 30 days from the reservation fee to do the payment.
Last payment: 100% of total cost of the trip or service. 40 days before the scheduled departure of the trip or activity.
If you meet these requirements, you can split up payments. Each time you make a deposit, simply indicate your customer number and send us by e-mail proof of payment at email@example.com
2.b Stag and Hen dos
Reservation fee: 30% of the total amount of the stag or hen do.
Last payment: remaining 70%, 21 days before the scheduled departure of the trip.
2.c Other trips and / or experiences
Reservation and confirmation of place: 30% of total trip
Last payment: remaining 70% with at least 15 days before departure.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The Fun Plan S.L. may request a different form of payment if the contracted service provider requires guarantees, deposits or special payments. Ask for special payment terms for groups in each case with your travel agent.
The user agrees to pay the contracted services or products by any of the following means of payment authorized by The Fun Plan:
3a) Bank Transfer. With the proforma or invoice sent, you can go to the nearest bank branch in the period established in each case. The account number will be provided by The Fun Plan. Remember to send by the same means proof of payment that will deliver the bank and so we can confirm your seat reservation. In the concept, remember to indicate your customer number and full name. Example: ENG1234 John Smith.
3b) Payment by credit card or debit card from the website. Once the product or service is choosen, you must fill in the fields with your personal data, select "payment by card" and select "buy". You will receive the proof of purchase via email and the voucher/s for the activity/ies.
3c) Payment by Paypal. In your booking request you can ask your travel agent to pay using the secure payment system Paypal online, you can make all your payments comfortably and safely in just 3 steps. Remember to indicate in the "Comments" your customer number and your full name. Example: ENG1234 John Smith. Once payment is made, you will be able to print your receipt directly. Immediately, the customer's payment will be reflected in our systems.
IMPORTANT: both payments made through Paypal and transfers made through banks outside the European Union will have an additional cost of 3.5% over the total amount.
The use of the website implies acceptance without reservation by the user of these general conditions, as well as the engaggement to pay the amounts required and established by The Fun Plan SL.
5. MODIFICATIONS AND CANCELLATIONS.
Cancellations must be communicated to The Fun Plan in writing, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and to the person in charge of your booking.
2.a) Management costs.
In all cases when a change needs to be made, there will be a charge of 40 euros per person for "management expenses", except in exceptional cases of a higher amount that previously would have been agreed and communicated to the customer in the program/dossier or e-mails and certain of such travel conditions.
2.b) Cancellation Policy.
Cancellations must be communicated to The Fun Plan in writing, by email to email@example.com by the person who requires the cancelation.
2.b.1) College trips.
For college trips designed and managed directly by The Fun Plan, regardless of the amount paid, the cancellation costs once you have formalized your reservation are:
From the date of contracting to 70 days before departure: Only management fees: 40 €.
Between 69 and 45 days before departure: 50 € expenses per person.
Between 44 days and 15 days before departure: 50% of the contracted value of the trip.
The last 14 days before departure. It is not applicable to do refunds.
For trips managed with The Fun Plan from a wholesale agency or tour operator, budgets are subject to the general conditions and cancellation established by the wholesale agency or tour operator.
2.b.1) Stag & Hen dos.
Until 22 days before departure. Only expenditure management.
Between 21 and 15 days before departure. 50% of the total reservation will be charged.
The last 14 days before departure. It is not applicable to do returns.
For those of you who are not sure of your willingness to make the trip, we recommend hiring a cancellation insurance, optional and individual basis, which guarantees you a full refund of partial refund of your reservation, if an unforeseen arise in the last moment. Request the information the team of The Fun Plan.
If the consumer does not communicate in advance with enough time, the willingness to not undertake the journey and is not presented in time into the place fixed for the departure, the group loses the right for the refund of the quantities delivered and continue obligated to pay those that were outstanding.
However, consumers can hire a cancellation insurance. In case you are interested, please indicate it to the commercial of The Fun Plan.
Any discrepancy between the reserved and received services must be communicated in writing or by any other means which puts on record and preferably should be solved directly on site or by the entity providing the final service. There are available complaints form for this situations.
* All programs announced by this agency may be subject to possible variations and / or changes for reasons beyond the organization, in this case it will be tried by the agency to provide the most similar service to the contracted services, informing customers as far as possible, provided they have sent us means for contact within the deadlines set in the "booking conditions" and in case you can not provide them for reasons beyond our control and / or organization proportional refund of such services not provided, will be given by bank transfer to the account provided by the client to firstname.lastname@example.org email.
Special remarks for student groups:
1. PRICE. All prices in this brochure are from prices, revised as of 01/09/2013, and prices based on minimum group of 35 people for #FunAmsterdam product, other target prices based on minimum group of 25 people. The price may be subject to change depending on season and date of the trip, group size or price changes by the tour operator and / or service organizer.
2. GROUPS. In The Fun Plan we want travel, whatever the size of your group compis class and / or friends. You just have to contact your business to revise your schedule and budget. The Fun Plan with the size of the group you choose.
3. HOTELS AND TRANSPORT. Accommodation and transportation indicated in each itinerary are subject to availability depending on the date that you please make your journey, and its price may be subject to change for reasons beyond The Fun Plan.
4. TRAVEL INSURANCE. All travel brochure presented included lead Assistance Insurance and Liability. You can contact your business to alert you to the possibility of additional insurance cancellation just in case !.
Date of last update: April, 14 of 2016.