This one is going down in the books. Start off right on a boat party in the Mediterranean, with a photocall as you board (so you can remember the before and after!). As you sail along the Mediterranean coast for this three-hour journey, you will be accompanied by a DJ, beautiful people, paella and an open bar during the meal. You will also get to go for a dip in the middle of the sea.
This is hands down one of the best ways to send your best friend off to married life!
After your long day of sailing and sun, have a quick shower and wind down for a bit. You'll need to recharge because an even longer night of partying awaits you in Valencia's famous pub district, El Carmen.
12.30h Welcome at the pier (meeting point) for your boat bash
13.00h Embark and start of the boat party
14.00h Swim at sea
15.00h Food with open bar
16.00h Disembark at the seaport of Valencia
At 21.00h we will be waiting for you at the restaurant for dinner and after party!
We recommend that you go to the boat party wearing comfortable/sports clothes, apply plenty of sunscreen and have a lot of good energy!
BOAT PARTY (13.00h to 16.00h)
- 3-hour boat party
- DJ on board and live music
- Food: garden salad, Valencian paella and fresh fruit
- Open bar during the meal
- Soft drinks and a mojito
DINNER AT RESTAURANT
- Warm salad with crunchy bacon and lettuce, dressed with honey vinaigrette and nuts
- White potatoes with three salsas (sauces) to choose from
- Goat cheese treat with tomato confit
- Assorted small sandwiches, the chef's favourites
- Iberian sirloin fillet on a bed of potatoes and onion confit
- Assortment of desserts
- Coffee and tea
- Open bar serving: beer, sangria, soft drinks and water
- Mojito included