Your Saturday night in Barcelona will include dinner at one of the city's trendiest restaurants, accompanied by amazing entertainment throughout the meal. Then you will top it off at a nightclub that boasts the most spectacular outdoor terrace in the city.
At the dinner table, expect to play games while being served delicious food, dessert and sangria. The restaurant's Queen of Hearts and the city's hottest bartenders will host four games. The final game, strip poker, will be played after dessert. Then head to the nightclub where the party is just beginning. But you'll have to put your clothes back on -- the nightclub has a dress code!
If you want to customise your stag party weekend in Barcelona, you can add a catamaran party
, or find out about tons of other activities offered by The Fun Plan. Contact us
for more information!
- Welcoming all the groups and assigning of gaming tables 22:00
- The Queen of Hearts will present the night and select a captain for each table22:10
- First game: "Alguien da más?? (Who can do more?)22:30
- Second game: "Todo al rojo" (Everything in red) with sexy croupiers23:20
- Main course and dessert 23:45
- Third game: "Confiesa tus locuras" (Confess your follies)00:00
- Fourth game: Strip poker.00:25
- Awards ceremony and announcement of winners 00:30
- Nightclub and outdoor terrace with music: house, Latin, pop and top hits
The nightclub has a dress code in place: No costumes are allowed at the nightclub, only during dinner. Stags and friends who turn up in costumes will have to bring a change of clothes.
Entrance will also be denied to those in sportswear, shorts and flip-flops.
- Gala Dinner consists of 3 starters, 3 main dishes, dessert and drinks
- Dinner at Catwalk
- Four games and entertainment throughout the night (1 DJ, 2 comedians, 2 sexy dancers and 2 strippers)
- A raffle for the stag winners: 2 tickets to the Casino of Barcelona with dinner
- Music throughout the whole event
- Entrance to the nightclub which is open until 5.00am in the morning