Party boats have become an icon of Ibiza's world-famous party scene
and your trip wouldn't be complete without one! As soon as you hop aboard our luxurious catamaran sailboat, you will be in for six hours of non-stop dancing and partying.
We will depart from the port of Ibiza for an exquisite sunset sail to the island of Formentera, famous for its purely white sandy beaches and stunningly crystal clear blue water. When we reach Formentera, we will drop the anchor at the island's best beach where you can take a dip. The more adventurous types can also jet ski, ride in a banana boat, snorkel, go paddle boarding, and bounce around on an inflatable floating water platform.
At dusk, you will have an authentic Ibicenco dinner while we let the sea winds direct our Mediterranean sail. When night falls, the catamaran sailboat will turn into an all-out floating club, equipped with LED lighting, lasers, robots, underwater lights, smoke machines and a powerful sound system with over 10,000w. Expect the best entertainment performed by talented artists on board. Shows and performances will vary depending on the party's theme! (See Additional Info section to find out about this year's party themes)
Throughout the whole sail, a live DJ will be manning the decks
. You will also be able to quench your thirst at the open bar. Your high-luxury catamaran will have a 150-person capacity and VIP Balinese beds. Plus you can enjoy this magic party boat to the max thanks to its different party themes that change up every day!
- Embark in front of Ushuaia nightclub, at Playa d'en Bossa. The meeting point will be the flag with the red heart.
- Departure towards Formentera, where we will stay until sunset at la Reserva Natural de Ses Illetes.
- Open bar during the whole trip
- We will drop the anchor in front of Ushuaia to enjoy water sports and activities; jet skis, banana boats, paddle boarding and snorkeling
- Arrive and anchor at Ses Illetes, where we will swim in pristine waters and continue to enjoy aquatic activities
- Delicious dinner with typical Ibiza cuisine: starters, savoury pastries, three types of paella (seafood, mixed and vegetable), desserts (Flao and Greixonera cake) and freshly cut fruit
- Light and sound shows and performances begin
- Arrive back at Ibiza, disembark in front of Ushuaia at Playa d'en Bossa, the original meeting point
ENTRY TO THEME PARTY BOAT
- Theme Party Boat ride for six hours: Flower Power, Casino Royale or Magic Circus
- Aquatic Activities: ride in jet skis and banana boats, go snorkelling and paddle boarding, or jump on the inflatable floating water platform
- Open bar serving: mojitos, caipirinhas, tequila sunrise, magic cocktails, sangria, beer, soft drinks, mixed drinks with whisky, rum, gin and vodka, as well as shots and water
- Ibiza Dinner at sunset: coca ibicenca de pimientos (savoury pastry topped with roasted peppers), 3 types of paella, fresh fruit, plus flao and graixonera for dessert
- DJs and entertainment on board
- Free entry or discounts to Pachá, Space, Amnesia, Ushüaia, Privilege. Guest list for clients. Valid throughout your stay on the island
- Photo feature ENTRY TO THEME PARTY BOAT + VIP BALINESE BED
- GOLD beds: 8 beds for 4 people each, in the front part of the catamaran
- SILVER beds: 5 beds for 2 people each, on the side of the catamaran
- BRONZE beds: 2 beds for 3 people each, on the side of the catamaran