Ride around the city on a beer bike for the most original and enjoyable way to see Madrid! A tándem bike of 16 people with beer and sangria included.
There will be no drinking on the bike during the tour. There is, however, a possibility to drink before or after the activity
that I will describe briefly afterwards:
- VIP refreshments BeerBike: private ride with your group and enjoy during the tour some water, Trina orange, normal Coca-Cola, Zero or lemon Fanta for 288¤
- VIP refreshments + snacks BeerBike: same option as the one before but also with snacks for 304¤.
- Shared BeerBike: with other groups and enjoy during the tour some water, Trina orange, normal Coca-Cola, Zero or lemon Fanta for 18¤ per person.
- Shared BeerBike with snacks: with other groups and enjoy during the tour some water, Trina orange, normal Coca-Cola, Zero or lemon Fanta and snacks for 19¤ per person.
As aforementioned you can also add the option of drinking before or after the ride
and you have the following possibilities:
- 1/2 L beer or sangría for 3¤ per person.
- 1L beer or sangría for 6¤ per person.
- 1/2 L + tapas for 7,5¤ per person.
- 1L + tapas for 10¤ per person.
The tour lasts 45 minutes and it goes through the most enchanting areas of Madrid
: Prado Museum, the fountains of Neptuno and Cibeles, Colon, Serrano and Puerta de Alcal
The best funplan to bring your team together to relax at the end of a hard working trip, or as an icebreaker to welcome the team into a new city!
The tour starts and finishes in Plaza del Emperador Carlos V (this square is between Atocha train's station and the Agriculture Ministry)
The tour will take 45 minutes on the Beer Bike through the streets of Madrid.
The route goes through:
- Emperador Carlos V Square
- Atocha train's station
- Paseo del Prado
- Museo del Prado
- Neptuno Square
- Hotel Ritz
- Cibeles Square
- Return to Plaza del Emperador Carlos V
Minimum group of 10 people.
Maximum group of 16 people.
Small groups can be paired with other small groups to meet the minimum requirements.